The course offers a professional training for the cultural heritage professionals, current and future, focused on digital and soft skills as well as skills connected to “experience tourism”
The course offers a professional training for the cultural heritage professionals, current and future, focused on digital and soft skills as well as skills connected to “experience tourism” in the field of cultural heritage. The course will take place from 23 April till 26 May and is free of charge.
EU Heritage is a transnational project developed under Erasmus + EU program. The project aims to create a new transnational curriculum for cultural heritage professionals, focused on digital skills, transferable and transversal competences, soft skills and skills connected to “experience tourism” in the field of cultural heritage.
The learners shall develop knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Creating a link between Cultural Heritage and Experience tourism for local development
- Designing an innovative Visitor Experience
- Knowing and applying digital strategies and tools for cultural heritage
- Adopting an entrepreneurial approach for cultural heritage
- Learning about sustainability, project evaluation and impact measurement
- Being familiar with policies and best practices in the context of Cultural Heritage and Tourism
- Knowing about different Competence frameworks and lifelong learning
- Community building, participating and interacting with peers in an online environment.
Moreover, this course will be an excellent platform to work with the EU Heritage Experience Design Canvas which will be the practical tool with which the participants of the course will be able to operate in their territories in real cases and/or exercises.
Who is this course for?
- Active professionals of the relevant field of Cultural Heritage and Tourism
- Students or graduates, who wish to advance their knowledge and be competent in the field of Cultural Heritage and Tourism.
Any working experience in the sector will be helpful but is not compulsory.
What will you achieve?
Learners will be able to know more and build up their digital and soft skills as well as their transferable and digital competences, towards the Heritage Promotion, Valorisation, Exploitation, Mediation and Interpretation.
April 23 (Friday) - May 26 (Wednesday)