This call for applications is open to artists, creators, and cultural professionals, aged 18+, active in the field of cultural heritage, of all educational qualifications and levels of
This call for applications is open to artists, creators, and cultural professionals, aged 18+, active in the field of cultural heritage, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country, (individuals or groups up to 5 people). Interested parties can apply until 15 April 2021 (18:00 CET).
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transport, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country(ies). The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place before 30 November 2021. The travel can be continuous or segmented:
- A continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel or one multi-destination trip.
- A segmented mobility means that you will travel several times to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International collaboration: for example in the framework of an international project, exchange of knowledge or best practices.
- Production oriented residencies: for example, you will research on the spot and develop new skills.
- Professional development: for example, you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education.
Individuals with a disability
Additional mobility support can be provided to artists, creators and cultural professionals living with a disability. In this case, the applicant should self-declare their access needs and financial support will be based on a case-by-case basis. i-Portunus will ask for receipts of these additional costs.
Learn more about the conditions of funding, or the countries of destination here.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm