The European Commission offers a glimpse of 8 projects across Europe that conserve our tangible and intangible cultural heritage.
The projects discussed are:
- Restoration of the Basilica of Norcia: Rebuilding the Basilica of Norcia, Italy following the 2016 earthquake
- Margullar: Promoting the underwater cultural heritage in Macaronesia
- SOS: Restoring Serbia’s and Croatia’s joint secession heritage
- Nordic Resource centre: Promoting Sámi languages in Norway, Sweden and Finland
- InduCult2.0: Discovering industrial culture in Central Europe
- PERAK: Promoting performance art to a wider audience in Berlin
- Come In!: Making museums more accessible in Italy, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Germany and Poland
- Slavic Monsters: Bringing Slavic mythology to life by a mobile game in Poland
Read the full article on the European Commission website.