The 7 Most Endangered programme is organised by Europa Nostra, the Voice of Cultural Heritage in Europe, and the European Investment Bank Institute. It is supported by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.
The Shortlisted 14 endangered heritage sites are:
- National Theatre of Albania, Tirana, ALBANIA
- Karas – Traditional Wine Vessels, ARMENIA
- Khoranashat Monastery, Tavush Region, ARMENIA
- Castle Jezeří, Horní Jiřetín, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Tapiola Swimming Hall, Espoo, FINLAND
- Castle of Sammezzano, Tuscany, ITALY
- Archaeological Park of Sybaris, ITALY
- Ivicke House, Wassenaar, THE NETHERLANDS
- Y-block, Government Quarter, Oslo, NORWAY
- Szombierki Power Plant, Bytom, POLAND
- Belgrade Fortress and its surrounding, SERBIA
- Plečnik Stadium, Ljubljana, SLOVENIA
- Cuatro Caminos Metro Depot, Madrid, SPAIN
- Egyptian Halls, Glasgow, UNITED KINGDOM
The final list of 7 most endangered heritage sites in Europe will be announced in March 2020.
Read the full press release at Europa Nostra.